Monday, August 22, 2011

Kitchen Remodel Part 3

The cabinets are IN!  I repeat, the cabinets are IN!!! I am incredibly excited to have so much more storage than we did before.  Over the washer and dryer we had the white wire shelf.  Remember this?
UGH!  You're not supposed to see all of our crap!  Well, this is how it looks now!
It's all hidden!!  Well, except Clifford and Emmett's bathmat that he peed on.  :)  SO MUCH MORE SPACE!  And here's the kitchen before...

And here's the "so far" with the cabinets!
Ignore the giant fluorescent light.

That's the cabinet in the bathroom.  We have gotten the fridge put back and we've cleaned up some.  We are now waiting on the countertops and the sinks to be installed.  I'm not sure if that will happen this week or next (probably next).  SOOOOO EXCITED!  I actually cooked in the kitchen tonight, and it's been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since I've done that.  Usually Greg cooks because he can do it while listening to his headphones, and I hated our kitchen and felt frustrated in there.  So there you have it!  That's our progress as of right now.  I am in LOVE!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Dear laurel's cabinets, I am in love with you. If she doesn't treat you right, come see me....seriously.

    Your secret love,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete