Monday, August 15, 2011

Super Fantastic Awesome Birthday Party

I had the most awesome birthday party EVER this year!  :)  Jessica threw me a surprise party, and it was fantastic!  It was a White Trash-themed party, and everyone came in costume.  Greg got me a Jersey Shore shirt to wear, and Jessica had curlers and some trashy makeup for me to use.  :)  Everyone was dressed in their Sunday finest, black teeth and all.  The house was decorated with warrants for my arrest, streamers, and other white trash accessories, including a clothesline of lingerie.  Woowoo!!

Let the jello shots begin!  With a plate of twinkies, hohos, dingdongs, and oatmeal cream pies, how can you go wrong?!  There was also a plate of crackers and spray cheese.  YUM!!  I LOVE CHEESE!!  Pork rinds, spam, vienna sausages, and more...where does the glutton fest stop?  :)  It was PERFECT.  Cheetohs and queso dip, beer, wine, soda, and FIRE.  Ahhhh... :)  (see, more smiley faces...told you it was a good party!)

I don't have many pictures from this event, as I was busy laughing and enjoying myself, but here are a few to share.  :)






The company was perfect, the theme was perfect, the attire was perfect...it couldn't have been a better party! Thank you SO MUCH to my best friend Jessica for throwing me an AMAZING birthday party!!  I LOVED IT!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so so so glad you loved the party. We had been planning it for months. It's not nearly what you deserve but we needed to celebrate your birthday right. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete