Friday, May 6, 2011

Damn you, hormones!

I know I should not complain, as it's not polite on so many levels, HOWEVER...

This is the first HUGE wave of hormones that's hit since little E's arrival.  Granted, there's the baby blues which cause you to cry at EVERYTHING,  but that's expected. I'm batting 1000 for the past three days.  I've cried everyday for some absolutely ridiculous reason.  If I had something to cry about, it wouldn't be a problem.  But this week it's been over something my student said to me (normally I'd just be really pissed off), commercials, a conversation about someone's son, a movie, and good lord, I'm doing it AGAIN.  What is wrong with me?!

**Epiphany while blogging** I think it's because I'm also very sleep-deprived this week.  I have overworked myself and have been going to bed super late.  I didn't think about it until now, but that tends to make a difference.  On that genius note, I'm going to bed before I cry at the ice cream program that's on.

3 comments:

  1. I'm SO SO SORRY!!! Crying is so lame, but I think it happens to everyone, even the most macho of us.
    Isn't blogging the best?? I come to interesting conclusions all the time while typing out my thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Are you pregnant??
    2)Ice cream commercials can be hella sad yo.
    3) You're a wonderful mom, wife and friend. This too shall pass. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) NO
    2) :)
    3) Thank you!! :) Love you, too!

    ReplyDelete