Thursday, March 1, 2012

I miss sleep

I have had the hardest time sleeping lately.  Emmett being sick hasn't helped matters, but most of it is solely me.  I keep having really strange dreams about school stuff, and I'm not really even that stressed about school.  It's just WEIRD stuff, like how I am grouping my students or which student I'm seeing for X.  I cannot figure out what is causing this, if it's something I'm eating or drinking or if I'm too warm.  It's IRRITATING.  I just can't seem to turn my brain off.  Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Chammomile tea and some happy jazz music (Bing Crosby radio on Pandora is good) before bed? That tends to work for me.

    How did your glucose test turn out???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out GREAT!! My levels were normal all 4 times they took my blood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would ask the Dr is you can take Melatonin ? It's some kind of natural stuff that my mother swears by. I am sorry you aren't getting a lot of sleep.

    ReplyDelete