Friday, June 10, 2011

Little Laughs

I am so lucky to have a sweet little man in my life who makes me laugh everyday.  Yesterday we were watering the flowers, and he proceeds to run back and forth in front of the hose and give the cutest little laughs.  I ended up watering Emmett more than I did the flowers.

And today Greg dressed him in a shirt that was 6-9 months (Emmett is 16 months old) because I forgot to leave out the clothes for him this morning.  When we got home from daycare, I took him out of it because he looked rather uncomfortable and had baby wedgie.  I left him to run around in his diaper, which I never do.  But I'm certainly glad I did, because otherwise we wouldn't have gotten these stunning shots.  :)


I think that second one is one of my all-time favorite pictures of him.  He actually posed.  :)  I absolutely LOVE the little baby belly hanging over the diaper.  When he came in the room from eating dinner with that bare belly and the bib on, I laughed so hard I cried.  All of I could think of was Chris Farley in his little bowtie dancing.  :)  
Now that I've made you vomit, I'm going to go kiss my little man while he's sleeping and head to bed myself.  

1 comment:

  1. I love letting them run around with no clothes on just for that reason. They are hilarious! What a beautiful baby you have!

    ReplyDelete